144 Saga Street, The Peninsula at Mystic Shores in Comal County
Welcome to a unique 13.89-acre residential waterfront property on Canyon Lake, offering:
• Unparalleled privacy, with a prime, elevated home site, over 500’ of road frontage, and privacy in every direction. On the western perimeter, the road frontage is adjacent to a wide landscaped boulevard; on the north side is a 23-acre, fully developed residential property; the entire eastern boundary is 100% Canyon Lake waterfront; and the south side has a signi cant “buffer” area of native trees and brush.
• Extensive waterfront on Canyon Lake with gentle slopes and easy access. The property has over 800’ of waterfront, including almost 500’ directly facing Canyon Lake and the remaining with cove frontage. Most of the lakefront is gently sloping and accessible for recreation. A caliche ranch road approximately 1,000’ long facilitates walking, biking, and four wheeler access around the property and towards the lake.
• Prime building site. The high point on the property is a natural building site with excellent views of Canyon Lake, overlooking abundant oaks, open grassland and wildlife habitat areas. The naturally terraced topography is perfect for a home and backyard recreational area positioned for extraordinary sun and moon rises and is further shielded from the afternoon sun.
• Small, seasonal creek with springs on the south side, offering support for wildlife and a picnic area overlooking a shaded ravine.
• Rich soil and grasses with much native area for wildlife. Wide grassy areas are easily accessible, have minimal rocks and much rich soil, and can be maintained with a nish mower. Wildlife includes deer, fox, great horned owls, osprey, songbirds, and other species.
• Exclusive gated community with many amenities. Surrounded by water on three sides, The Peninsula’s name is derived from its magni cent location along the northwest shore of Canyon Lake and the bend of the Guadalupe River. The Peninsula has a gated entry, private roads, underground utilities and central water. The community is protected by the conditions and restrictions of The Peninsula, and the property is in Unit 1 of The Peninsula.
• As a part of the Mystic Shores community, Peninsula property owners enjoy the following amenities:
• Newly opened Community Center
• Scenic Lakeside Park
• Large swimming pool and toddler pool and dressing rooms
• Family reunion pavilion with outdoor kitchen
• Basketball, sand volleyball, tennis courts, playground
• Walking trail
• Lovely Dodder Park with a swimming pool and dressing rooms
• Community boat ramp and adjacent private Shoreline Park with covered picnic areas
• 140-acre nature preserve and walking trail with gated entry and a natural Devil’s Hollow
Canyon with documented ancient artifacts, dated from 5,000 years ago
• Additional walking trail
• RV and boat storage facility
• Rich history. The property was part of the Seven Eleven Comal Ranch owned by Lester A. and Pearl Nordan, of San Antonio, operated from 1949 to 1999. The 711 Ranch produced prize- winning Santa Gertrudis cattle. The cattle were named after the Rincon de Santa Gertrudis land grant on which Captain Richard King founded the legendary King Ranch.
Contact me at 512.965.4240 or email@example.com for a private showing
Take a look at this darling condo right on the water in coveted Key Allegro in Rockport, TX. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large living and dining space for fun weekends away at the coast. Enjoy tennis and swimming at the Condominuim owner's courts and pool. Contact me for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org